7.5 C
Friday, March 31, 2023

UBS Group (NYSE: UBS) Discloses Annual Report 2020

UBS Group (NYSE: UBS) has shared the Annual Report 2020 which the firm has filed with US SEC on Form 20-F. The report of the firm has disclosed the necessary information on the governance of the firm, its business and strategies, risk and financial performance data, and the data regarding the treasury and capital management.

The firm has also provided information related to the regulatory and operating environment for the 2020 financial year. Shares of the firm dropped 2.47% during the trading session of Thursday. UBS has also shared the fully audited result for the year completing 31 December 2020.

The firm disclosed that its net profit attributable to investors for 2020 was USD 6,557 million and diluted earnings per share were USD 1.77, compared with an unaudited net profit of USD 6,629 million published on 26 January 2021. In the past 52-week of trading, the share of UBS traded down 112.31% from its 52-week low and traded down -4.94% from its 52-week high.

UBS Group has ROA, ROE, and ROI of 0.40%, 8.00%, and 1.10%, respectively. It has a total Operating Margin of 44.40%, and a Profit Margin of 45.50%. The total market capitalization of the firm is $61.31 billion at the time of writing.

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

Sign up now for our 100% FREE Penny Stock Newsletter

Privacy Policy. we will never share your email with anyone.