Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. (NYSE: J), a famous construction company announced that it will be collaborating with PA Consulting. The firm has purchased an estimated 65 percent of the shares and becomes the corporation’s major stakeholder. The rest i.e. 35 percent will be in the hands of the employees working at PA. The partnership will values PA at £1.825 billion.

Jacobs’ global reach will help PA to grow and advance at an exceptional rate and provide a means to benefit from this opportunity by targeting and engaging with new customers which will eventually lead to an increase in sales and revenue. The enterprises will work together to combine their ideas and come up with creative solutions, rapidly responding to everyday challenges like urbanization, climate change, de-carbonization, and the ongoing healthcare crisis.