Clarivate Plc (NYSE: CLVT) has publicly shared its annual Drugs to Watch report. The report has pinpointed drugs entering the market or introducing key indications in 2022 which are expected to attain blockbuster status by 2026. Analysts have discovered seven late-stage experimental treatments using Clarivate data and insights, that they predict will deliver annual sales of more than $1 billion within five years.
The report also presents a comprehensive analysis of key COVID-19 vaccines and therapies along with key therapeutic development areas to watch, such as cell and gene therapies, CRISPR, drug discovery propelled by AI and ML, RNA, and targeted cancer therapies. Furthermore, the report investigates blockbuster drugs and biologics facing generic competition due to U.S. patents expiring in 2022.
In addition, Clarivate has pinpointed seven treatments that it deemed are expected to achieve blockbuster status in the next five years. The 2022 Drugs to Watch, include:
- Faricimab which was created by Roche and Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Adagrasib which was created by Mirati Therapeutics Inc and Zai Lab Limited
- Tirzepatide which was created by Eli Lilly and Company
- Tezepelumab which was created by Amgen and AstraZeneca
- Lecanemab which was created by Eisai Co Ltd and Biogen Inc
- Donanemab which was created by Eli Lilly and Company
- Vutrisiran which was created by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
Moreover, Clarivate is dedicated to improving human health by providing complete assistance to clients across the drug, device, and medical technology lifecycles. The end-to-end research intelligence of the company is created to accommodate customers to make knowledgeable evidence-based decisions by incorporating patient journey data, therapeutic area expertise, artificial intelligence, and analytics in ways that unleash hidden knowledge, data-driven decisions, and foster innovation.